Customer Care Specialist (with German language)
DescriptionFinom is a financial-technology startup designed to simplify the life of entrepreneurs in Europe. Our product pools accounting, financial management and banking functions in a single mobile-first product to manage finance as easy as using a smartphone.
Now we are building the team for our Customer Care department for the German market.
- support and guide our customers
- cooperate with different teams to improve the service and internal processes through customer feedback and your ideas.
We expect you to:
- be fluent in German (oral and written) to talk with clients;
- have a high level of English to communicate with our international team and use internal systems;
- be good at and enjoy communicating with people, and be able to guide and help out in difficult situations;
- quickly learn the ins and outs of our platforms, working tools and the product itself;
- ready to handle demanding customers from the disgruntled to those who aren't technically savvy;
- be flexible and adapt to different schedules as your schedule may change. Currently, we support our customers during standard business hours (9:00-18:00 CET), soon to be 24/7.
- official employment and 100% declared salary;
- remote office
- promotion opportunities
Please attach your cover letter in German, and tell us why you would like to join the team. We won't consider responses without a covering letter, in the wrong language or if you have used a template.
In 3 business days, we will contact you and send you a link to the video interview. It will take no more than 15 mins.